Field Manager Position
Field Manager – *$1000 New Employee Sign-On Bonus
Access Living offers community-based employment that makes a positive difference in people’s lives. We are seeking dedicated and compassionate individuals to join an amazing company that cares about your success. The Field Manager oversees and implements the clients’ support plans in accordance with Access Living’s policies and DDA requirements. They provide leadership and supervision to the Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) assigned to work with the clients on their team. They are also responsible for managing the household in a manner that reflects the client’s choice and autonomy while maintaining their health and safety. The Field Manager must work collaboratively with the entire Access Living support team to facilitate a highly engaged and quality environment for the clients.
Access Living, Inc delivers quality supported living services to adults with developmental disabilities We respectfully assist our clients with their activities of daily living to enable them to live successfully in the community. Our clients live in their own homes and our staff assist them according to their specific needs and abilities and in a manner that promotes dignity, independence and health and safety.
Benefits of being part of the Access Living team:
- *New Hire Bonus for all new full-time employees
- Excellent Medical/Dental Insurance (low deductible)
- 100% employer paid mental health services through our Employee Assistance Program EAP Benefits
- Available Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan after first 90 days (Accrues monthly)
- Paid Training for all required training, CPR certification and annual continuing education.
- Paid License Application Fees/Annual renewal for those seeking the Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) Certificate
- Opportunities for advancement and growth, skill-set development, and personal and professional development
- Employee referral incentive program
* Access Living is currently offering a Competitive New Employee Sign-On Bonus paid as follows to new employees in good standing:
- $250 after completion of Orientation/Safety Training and 30 hours of On-The Job Training.
- $750 after completion of 90 days of full-time employment in good standing.
- DSP Supervision.
- Client Support.
- Management of clients’ home.
- Participate in on call rotation schedule and provide after-hours support to management when necessary.
- Provide supervision, training, and feedback on all aspects of DSP job duties and performance.
- Support DSPs in building relationships with the clients they support.
- Oversee and monitor required documentation for accuracy, quality, and consistency.
- Maintain client and staff records in Therap and CaraSolva, supporting staff in ongoing training as needed.
- Create a positive and supportive environment for both clients and staff.
- Provide ongoing feedback to staff and provide progressive discipline, if necessary, with support from Human Resources Manager.
- Ensure continuity of staffing when scheduling appointments and tasks to maintain consistency of support.
- Responsible for meeting all requirements and showing by example the standard of support outlined in the DSP job description.
- Provide by example and instruction, effective implementation of client support plans.
- Provide timely follow up for incidents in Therap GER’s.
- Responsible for reporting client financial transactions weekly.
- Responsible for updating client physical assets in Therap client inventory.
- Ensure that concerns for client health and general welfare are expressed to appropriate physicians, other health care professionals and appropriate Access Living personnel.
- Organize, oversee, and assist with day-to-day function of client’s residence, goals, documentation, implementation of checklists and personal care routines.
- Act as point of contact with service providers, doctors, job coaches, families, etc.
- Assist in establishing routines that meet client needs and preferences according to identified outcomes and desired effect of supports.
- Ensure client goals, activities of daily living, positive behavior supports, MARs, financial plan and other program documentation meets current needs of the client, participating in the ongoing review and updating of plans when necessary.
- Implement, maintain, and supervise use of client health tracking documentation, including MAR set-up, maintenance, monthly configuration, and overseeing administration of medication without error.
- Ensure medications, medical supplies and PPE are ordered in a timely manner.
- Coordinate medical appointments and document all interactions with medical professionals.
- Maintain hardcopy back-up documentation forms in client home(s).
- Assure completion of monthly safety checks and follow up on items out of compliance in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Field Supervisor on all significant client incidents and significant changes in client condition.
- Physically assist clients with maintaining their homes and personal property so that they experience a clean, safe, and healthy environment.
Management of Client Home
Complete property maintenance requests in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with Property Manager as needed to facilitate maintenance, repairs, improvements, or adaptations.
- Ensure ongoing cleanliness of interior and exterior of client’s home is maintained.
- Maintain awareness of lease obligations and support staff and clients in complying with requirements.
- Provide support for seasonal needs in client homes proactively.
On Call Responsibilities
Participate in on call schedule rotation, on assigned week provide after-hours support.
- Complete required documentation for each call appropriately.
- Be available for afterhours emergency contact from on call staff, supervisor, or Administrator.
- Exhibit professionalism while maintaining a positive attitude in all interactions with clients and staff.
- Adhere to state and agency administrative and personnel policies while supporting the vision, goals and values of Access Living, Inc.
- Maintain required training and certifications and annual continuing education credits.
- Responsible for meeting all other requirements outlined in the DSP job description.
- Maintain open and timely communication and attend meetings as required.
Job Type: Full-time, hourly
Pay: $23.00/hr. to $25.00/hr.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Primarily Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Overtime likely and ability to participate in on call schedule rotation.
Work Location: Multiple Locations in Whatcom County, Primarily in Bellingham, WA
Access Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.